Gomphrena - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: globe amaranth
Color: White to yellow with bright magenta bracts
Bloom time: June to frost
Height: 1.00 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Compact and colorful, Gomphrena produces globular flowerheads that brighten the garden and are great for fresh-cut and dried floral arrangements. Excellent choice for dry, sunny locations.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 70 F to 75 F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water in very dry conditions.
Borders, rock gardens, cutting gardens, annual beds or containers. Also useful as an edger.
- Plant is laxative, stomachic, carminative, astringent, depurative, emetic and good diuretic; found efficacious in renal dropsis and general anasarca.
- Also used in coughs, pneumonia, rheumatism, piles, boils, skin eruptions, kidney stone and colic.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use,
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.