Calendula - Plant
( 315 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Pot Marigold, English Marigold, Poet s Marigold.
Color: Yellow, Orange.
Bloom time: From early summer until frost.
Height: 18 to 24 inches.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Calendula is best planted in prepared garden beds or large containers filled with organic potting soil. Prior to planting in beds, work a shovelful or two of well-aged manure or compost into the ground to improve soil conditions.
Sunlight: Full sun to partial shade.
Soil: Requires well-drained soil
Water: Water well throughout the gardening season.
Temprature: Apply a liquid flower fertilizer several times during the gardening season to promote big, beautiful blossoms.
Fertilizer: Add a general purpose fertilizer once a month. Once your Calendula plants are established, they should grow well, even if left unattended.
- Pinch off spent flowers on a regular basis to extend the blooming period.
- Mulch to prevent weeds, conserve moisture and help keep roots cool.
- Used in salves, lotions and balms, the daisy-like flower is more than a pretty face, where it’s anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties are valued for soothing and restoring the skin.
- Calendula’s edible flowers and spicy leaves add zest to summer salads and will draw plenty of ooohs and ahhs when presented in a meal.
- cut flowers.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.