Michelia Champa, Son Champa ( Orange ) - Plant
( 378 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Ramdhan Champa, Golden champak, Mickey Mouse Plant
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 15.00 to 25.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Harvest seeds from the ripened fruit of an existing Michelia champaca tree.Thoroughly wash the seeds.Lightly rub the surface of each seed with sandpaper.Remove the seeds from the water and treat them with a plant fungicide.Place one 4-inch pot on a tray for each seed.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Temprature: 35-40 deg C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Prune trees to remove wayward, broken, dead, or diseased branches and limbs, or for safety around utility lines.
- Use pruning saws and loppers for moderate work, and a chainsaw for heavy work.
- As always take all safety precautions when using power equipment, or when you have to get off the ground for pruning
Tropical specimen for frost free areas. Effective near decks and patios or the front porch. For areas South of USDA Zone 10, it must be grown in containers which are overwintered indoors. Widely grown in greenhouses.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for scale, mealybugs, thrips, whiteflies and nematodes. Root rot may occur in overly moist soils.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.