Krishna Tulsi, Tulsi ( Black ) - 0.5 Kg Seeds
( 1027 times booked in last 90 days )
Common name: Ocimum sanctum, holy basil,
Bloom time: June to frost
Height: 1.50 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Large rose canes can be cut back by as much as two thirds, and smaller ones to within 6 to 12 inches of the ground.When you transplant your plants, be sure to dig a much bigger hole than you think you need and add plenty of organic matter such as compost or aged manure.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 70-80 degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
- Arabian is a small bush with evergreen leaves.
- There are many other varieties of plant, of which are best suited for sub-tropical climates.
- Learning how to grow will add a striking visual and olfactory touch to the garden.
- Always wear safety goggles; branches can whip back when released.
- Start with pruning shears for smaller growth.
- Use loppers, which look like giant, long-handle shears, for growth that is more than half an inch thick.
- A small pruning saw is handy, as it cuts on both the push and the pull.
- Deadhead religiously and keep beds clean.
As a seasoning herb in many vegetable and meat dishes, or as a key ingredient of pesto and other condiments.
- Ayurveda Medicinal Properties of tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum ) The plant Tulsi or Holy Basil (Botanical name Ocimum Sanctum ) belongs to family Lamiaceae.
- It is a tropical plant which grows as weed and also cultivated.
- Tulsi is worshipped by Hindus and is an important symbol of Hindu religion.
for medicinal use
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.