Velvet Leaf Tree - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Velvet Leaf Tree. Sanskrit Name, Ambasthaki. Hindi Name, Patha, Padh, Akanadi
Color: velvet leaves with green and yellow
Bloom time: May to July
Height: 10.00 to 15.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soils
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Velvetleaf weed control is a long-term project because one plant creates thousands of seeds, which remain viable in the soil for an incredible 50 to 60 years.
- Cultivation of the soil may seem like a good solution, but it only brings seeds to the surface where they are able to germinate readily.
Velvetleaf, a summer annual broadleaf plant, is a problematic weed for many crops in the United States, particularly where cotton, corn, or soybeans are major crops. It was introduced to North America from southern Asia in the mid-1700s as a potential fiber crop.
- the velvet leaf - nutrition, proven medicinal benefits, uses, .
- Plant yields isoquinoline alkaloids; tetrandrine, the most documented of 38 alkaloids.
- Garden Uses Single specimen, group or mass in shrub borders or sunny areas around the home.
- Long-lasting summer smoke display makes this a striking accent plant.
- Also may be used as an informal hedge or screen (a smoke screen as it were).
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.