Rama Tulsi, Tulsi ( Green) - Plant
( 765 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Ocimum suave
Color: green or purple
Bloom time: From 15th April to 15th June
Height: 75 – 90 cm.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Sow seeds outdoors in late spring or early summer, when the temperature range around 70 degrees Fahrenheit (21 degrees Celsius). For an earlier start in spring, sow the seeds indoors in a greenhouse or on a sunny windowsill.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- It is important to pinch tops of Tulasi plant when they are forming four or six pairs of leaves, this will make the plant grow bushier.
- Even the flower buds need to be removed when they appear.
- It grows more lush and full when seed production is prevented.
Tulsi has antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, immune-stimulating and adaptogenic (stress removal) properties. It supports body’s natural defenses against germs, stress and disorders of various kinds.
- treatment of various diseases
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.