Pineapple, Anannas - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: pineapple sage
Bloom time: September to October
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The next time you buy a fresh pineapple to eat, make sure to choose one that’s evenly ripe, with a nice healthy set of green leaves at the top. Avoid ones that are overripe or that have dead or sick-looking leaves.
Sunlight: Full sun
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Spread 2 to 6 inches of mulch such as shredded bark around the plants to suppress weeds and keep the soil cool and moist.
- Bark also helps maintain the proper soil pH.
- To prevent stem rot, keep the mulch at least 8 inches from the plant.
Where winter hardy, grow in beds, borders, cottage gardens or herb gardens. In St. Louis, grow as an annual or in containers that may be overwintered indoors. Flowers may be used as a garnish, or may be added to fruit cocktails or salads.
- Once you get your pineapple home, your first step will be to slice the crown off the fruit.
- The crown is the leafy part on the top of the pineapple.
- Be sure to carefully remove all of the fleshy part of the pineapple fruit before you attempt to plant it so that you will avoid rot when you plant it.
No serious insect or disease problems.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.