Ornamental Pomegranate Plant
( 115 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: yarrow
Color: bright red
Bloom time: June to September
Height: 1.50 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plants that don t bloom aren t getting enough light. Put your tree where it will get bright light with some direct sunlight every day. Moving it outdoors for the summer is ideal. Just be sure to bring it back before the temperature drops to 50° at night.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: temperature down to 5 F (-15 C)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- During the growing season pomegranate tree is fertilized regularly, fertilize after every two week using half strength liquid 8-8-8 fertilizer according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Pomegranate tree in pot often becomes zinc deficient, which is indicated by yellowing leaves.
- To overcome this, you can spray diluted zinc solution on foliage.
Cottage gardens, wild gardens, meadows, prairies and naturalized areas. Good fresh cut or dried flower.
- Consider cutting back plant stems in late spring before flowering to reduce overall plant height.
- Cutting plants back to lateral flower buds after initial flowering will tidy the planting and encourage additional bloom.
- Plants may also be cut back to basal foliage after bloom.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Stem rot, powdery mildew and rust are occasional disease problems. Plant stems are weak and lodge easily. If grown ornamentally, plants can develop into a tangled mass of stems and foliage by mid to late summer if not cut back. Strong summer rain storms with high winds can easily flatten exposed plantings. May spread somewhat aggressively. ‘Pomegranate’ has more compact stems and may be better able to deal with nasty summer weather than taller A. millefolium varieties.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.