Musa ornata - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Flowering banana, Ornamental banana
Height: 1.5 to 3 m
Difficulty level: easy
Planting & Care
Sunlight: full Sun, partial shade
Soil: Rich, humid
Water: Keep the soil moist
Temprature: 25 deg C
Fertilizer: Fertilize weekly during growing season, monthly during winter
- Pay attention to regular weeding, feed and pruning schedules to ensure your plant remains in peak condition.
- The root of the plant is also sometimes used for ayurvedic preparations.
- The male bud may be cooked or used in salads, while the leaves are often incorporated in making dressings.
- Used as an ornamental perennial plant that is usually grown for decorative purposes.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.