Limonia, Kawista, Kaitha, Kavath - Plant
( 20 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Limonia acidissima
Bloom time: any time.
Height: 30 ft
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Exotic, tropical creatures, cannas need lots of sunshine and fertile, moist soil but you don’t have to pamper them. Cannas can be started in the house in small pots if your gardening season is short. Where not hardy, plant outdoors in early summer—around the same time you’d put in tomato plants.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 25-37 ° C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Cannas do best with a good supply of water, so water the plants during the summer if the rainfall is less than 1 inch per week.
- Water freely in a dry spell.
- Keep a thin layer of mulch around cannas to help retain moisture as well.
- Stake tall varieties if needed.
If you need to lift your cannas, do so right after the first killing frost. Dig one foot away from the stem so that the rhizome (roots that shoot) is not damaged. Loosen the soil and lift out the clump. Shake off the dirt and cut off the tops.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
no serious & insects disease problems
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.