Indian Fumitory Â - Plant
The root is small, yellow and not very long, and full of juice when it is young.
Color: Pale-pinkish to whitish flowers.
Bloom time: May to September
Height: 10-15 inches.
Difficulty level: easy
Planting & Care
Soil: Light and well-drained soil.
- The flowering aerial parts and the herb of fumitory are most commonly used for its commercial and medicinal purposes.
- French and German physicians still prefer it to most other medicines as purifier of the blood.
- Contains substances that act on the heart and on blood pressure.
- Used in the treatment of skin problems such as eczema and acne.
- When gargled it helps to treat sores of the mouth and throat.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.