Chamaemelum nobile - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Roman Chamomile
Color: white and yallow
Bloom time: June to September
Height: 0.25 to 0.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Roman chamomile is also known as Russian chamomile and English chamomile. It is a creeping ground cover that grows like a mat. It has small daisy like flowers with yellow centers and white petals. The leaves are feathery. It is a perennial.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 5-40 °C.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Once your chamomile is established, it needs very little care.
- Like most herbs, chamomile grows best when it is not fussed over.
- Too much fertilizer will result in lots of weakly flavored foliage and few flowers.
Herb gardens. Rock gardens and border fronts. Ground cover. Fill in between flag stones. Lawn substitute.
- If you pick up a half-dozen herb books to look up the chamomile herb, you are likely to find a bewilderment of names.
- There’s Roman (or English) chamomile, a perennial, and German (or Hungarian) chamomile, an annual.
- The German species might be listed as Matricaria chamomilla, Chamomilla recutita, or Matricaria recutita.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for possible spread.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.