Bryophyllum, Panfuti - Plant
( 322 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Bryophyllum pinnatum
Color: pink, whi
Bloom time: January-February
Height: 0.5 to 3ft
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
n India, this is found in Himalayas, Kashmir and Khasi Hills of Assam. It is also found in Pakistan, Nepal, Egypt, Brazil, Arabia, Myanmar, Africa, Thailand, India, Central and East Asia. Nowadays, the plant is cultivated in Andhra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Kerala in large scale and sold to pharmaceutical companies. It grows up well in slopes of the dry hill. It also grows in Indian plains.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 60 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Bryophyllum Pinnatum, also known as the Air Plant, Life Plant, Miracle Leaf, and Goethe Plant is a succulent plant native to Madagascar, which is a popular houseplant and has become naturalized in temperate regions of Asia, the Pacific and Caribbean.
- It is distinctive for the profusion of miniature plantlets that form on the margins of its leaves, a trait it has in common with the other members of the genus Bryophyllum.
Entire plant. May be collected year round; preferably used fresh.
- Bryophyllum pinnatum plants are used as a folkloric medicine to heal wounds and treat infections and bowel diseases, among other ailments, according to a study in BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.