Bosonia - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Bosnian pine
Bloom time: Non-flowering
Height: 50.00 to 70.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Whether or not you’re keen on going green, getting a potted Christmas tree can make a lot of sense. You only need to purchase a tree once and you’ll be set with a tree to bring in for the holidays for years. Plus, once the fella gets too big, you have a great addition to your garden that can bring back memories of Christmases past.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: -64° C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Living trees are happiest with cool temperatures and bright, outdoor light.
- Bring your tree indoors for no longer than 10 day stretches and choose a sunny spot away from any heat vents.
- You can also place your tree outside your doorstep for a few days to give it a break from the heat and limited light indoors.
Attractive pine for the landscape. Specimen or small groups. Also may be grown as a screen or windbreak.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
In its native habitat, healthy, well-maintained trees usually have few major problems. This pine can be difficult to grow well in the St. Louis area because of soil and climate. It is susceptible to tip blight, rusts and rots.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.