Blackcohosh - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: black cohosh
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 4.00 to 6.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Native American people once used growing black cohosh plants for a medley of medical issues, from snake bites to gynecological conditions
During the 19th century, physicians availed themselves of black cohosh herb benefits with regards to fever reduction, menstrual cramping, and
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: medium moisture soils
Temprature: 70 degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- In order to plant black cohosh in the home garden, either purchase seeds from a reputable nursery or collect your own.
- To collect seeds, do so in the fall when the seeds are mature and have dried out in their capsules
they will have started to split open and when shaken make a rattling sound.
- Sow these seeds immediately.
Adds architectural height and late summer bloom to a shaded part of the border or shade garden.
- Black Cohosh has been used by Native Americans for more than two hundred years, after they discovered the root of the plant helped relieve menstrual cramps and symptoms of menopause
- Black Cohosh as an a herb for herbal remedies and health benefits, plus culinary uses
- Known hazards: Herbal medicines containing black cohosh are generally regarded as safe if taken as directed
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.