Atis Root - Plant
Common name: Aconitum heterophyllum
Bloom time: Aug to September
Height: 1.5 m (5ft)
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
usually in lax, spike-like clusters with very variable bracts which are either small linear, small ovate, or large ovate and enclosing the lower part of the flower and fruit. They are hooded, rounded, broader than long
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: (°C). 26.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- They are hooded, rounded, broader than long.
- Leaves are ovate-heart-shaped to rounded, 4-8 cm, the upper ones stem-clasping, all with large rounded teeth.
- Lowest leaves are deeply lobed and long-stalked.
- At higher altitudes, sometimes plants are smaller in size.
- Seed pods are 1.
- 8 cm, shortly hairy, erect.
- Indian Atees is found in the Himalayas, from Pakistan to C.
- Nepal, at altitudes of 2400-400 m.
- Flowering: August-September.
Tips for keeping plants healthy; plus our favorite flowers and plants for ... Before planting, pat down the soil lightly with your fingers to eliminate any big air
- ayurvedic medicine
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.