Annona Muricata, Lakshmana phal ( Grown through seeds ) - Plant
( 193 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Annona macrocarpa
Bloom time: June to August.
Height: 15.00 to 20.00 feet.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Soursop Tree Care: Growing And Harvesting Soursop Fruit. Soursop (Annona muricata) has its place amongst a unique plant family, Annonaceae, whose members include the cherimoya, custard apple and sugar apple, or pinha. Soursop trees bear strange-looking fruit and are native to tropical regions of the Americas
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 25-30 deg.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Fertilize every quarter of the year with a 10-10-10 NPK at ½ pound per year for the first year, 1 pound the second, and 3 pounds for every year thereafter.
- Very little pruning is required once the initial shaping is attained.
- You should only need to prune out dead or diseased limbs, which should be done once harvest is over.
- Topping the trees at 6 feet will facilitate harvesting.
Soursop can be eaten fresh or used in ice cream, mousse, jellies, soufflés, sorbet, cakes and candy. Filipinos use the young fruit as a vegetable while in the Caribbean, the pulp is strained and the milk mixed with sugar to drink or mix with wine or brandy.
- The seeds, fruit, and leaves have been used traditionally for stomach complaints and fever, and as a sedative.
- Clinical trials are lacking to support these uses.
- The most widely used preparation in traditional medicine is the decoction of bark, root, seed or leaf
and applications are varied.
- In Indonesia, the Caribbean islands and South Pacific countries, the leaves are used in bath to treat skin ailments, while in Mauritius, New Guinea and Ecuador the application of leaves is local on the pain site.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.