Amoora Rohituka - Plant
( 24 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Rohituka tree; Harin-hara;
Bloom time: May to July
Height: 0.75 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Sweet Kate’ is a compact, clump-forming, hybrid spiderwort that is noted for its unique yellow foliage. It typically grows to 12” tall. Three-petaled, purplish-blue flowers (to 1.5” diameter) accented by contrasting yellow stamens are borne in terminal clusters (umbels) atop stiff stems. Numerous flower buds form in each cluster, but individual flowers open up only a few at a time, each for only one day, blooming in succession from May into summer. Arching, iris-like, bright yellow leaves are folded lengthwise forming a groove.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Medium to wet
- Easily grown in average, medium to wet, well-drained soil in full sun to part shade.
- ‘Sweet Kate’ usually develops best yellow foliage color in full sun.
- Prefers moist, acidic, humusy soils.
- Tolerant of wet, boggy soils.
- Deadhead each flower cluster after all buds in the cluster have opened to extend the bloom period.
As the heat of the summer sets in, foliage tends to decline considerably and flowering slows down or stops entirely, at which point plants should be cut back hard.
- Cutting back plants almost to the ground will promote both new foliage growth and an additional late summer to fall bloom.
- Divide clumps when they become overcrowded.
moora rohituka is an evergreen tree that grows wild and planted in many districts of Bangladesh. It is a medium or large sized tree, 15 to 20 meters in height. The leaves are large, imparipinnate. The leaflets are opposite, elliptic-oblong, acuminate, glabrous on both the surface.
The male flowers are numerous in axillary panicles; female or bisexual flowers are larger than male axillary or supra-axillary solitary spikes. The fruits are globular, smooth, and yellow when ripe. The seeds are with scarlet aril.
- Compact spiderwort with a long bloom.
- Rock gardens, borders, open woodland gardens, wild gardens, naturalized areas or moist areas along streams or ponds.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.Fruit
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.