American pennyroyal - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: columbine
Color: Light pink/yellow to blood red/yellow
Bloom time: April to May
Height: 2.00 to 3.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Pennyroyal plant is a perennial herb that was once widely used but is not as common today. It has applications as an herbal remedy, culinary uses and as a decorative touch. Growing pennyroyal in the herb or perennial garden will add color with its reddish purple to lilac blooms. There are two plants called pennyroyal.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- This native wildflower is a summer annual about 4-12" tall that is branched or unbranched.
- The stems are light green, terete, and pubescent.
- The opposite leaves are about 1" long and ¼" across; they are oblong-lanceolate, or oblong-oblanceolate in shape.
- The margins of the leaves are smooth or they have a few blunt teeth toward their tips.
- The petioles of the leaves are short and slender.
Borders, cottage gardens, open shade gardens, woodland gardens or naturalized areas. Also a good selection for a hummingbird garden. Continue to water plants after bloom to enjoy the ground cover effect of the attractive foliage.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
This species has very good resistance to leaf miner which often causes severe damage to the foliage of many other columbine species and hybrids.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.