American mountain-ash - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Peruvian lily, Lily-of-the-Incas, Parrot lily, Parrot flower
Bloom time: May
Height: 15.00 to 30.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
If plants dry out, you can cut them back to 4 inches. They should recover and come back quickly. Additional Peruvian lily flower care includes pinching off any leaves that begin to turn yellow before the flower dies. Divide Peruvian lilies by digging up rhizomes and cutting off sections in the fall after they bloom.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Alstroemeria seeds can be planted directly into the garden in early spring, once the temperature reaches about 40°.
- In mild wither regions, they should be planted in the fall.
- Sow seeds indoors in late winter.
- Maintain a soil temperature of 55° until germination, which takes 15-20 days.
Lawn specimen or small shade tree for cool northern climates. It is not recommended for the St. Louis climate.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
Bacterial fireblight can be a severe problem, causing scorched leaves at the branch ends. Scab can cause significant defoliation. Cankers, crown gall, powdery mildew and rust may also occur.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.