Alstonia Scholaris, Dita Tree, Saptaparni - Plant
( 37 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Dita tree, devil tree.
Height: 100 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun.
Soil: Fertile, moist, but well-drained soil.
Water: Keep the soil moist.
Temprature: Annual temperature in the range 12 - 32° C.
- It is used to treat bowel complaints, abdominal pains, fevers and irregular menstruation, and has proved a valuable remedy for chronic diarrhoea and the advanced stages of dysentery.
- A decoction is applied as a wash for skin diseases, and as a gargle.
- The latex provides a good quality chewing gum.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.