Good Day - (2 Seeds pack)
( 120 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
The first 2 leaves of plant should contain the message written over them (as specified by vender).
Seeds Count in pack: 2 seeds
This magic seed is a special gift for your someone special, a friend, a co-worker or a family member. Make sure to water every week and watch it grow.
Each sprout will contain it s own little message that will carry throughout the duration of the germination.
Soon after that you will see a little green plant showing your message to the receiver.
Enjoy an unique live gift.
Planting & Care
Temprature: 18 to 25 degree celcius.
- Temprature: 18 to 25 degree celcius.
- Soil: Medium quality Germination Time: 5 to 10 days Moisture: occassionally water the soil to moisturize the bean and just wait.
- Dimension: approx 2.
- 5cm x 1.
- 5cm x 1cm.
- The “Magic Bean” or “Message Bean” has been etched with short messages such as "I Love You" or “Happy Birthday”.
- The message seed is nestled in a growing medium inside a decorative aluminum can.
- The "Magic Bean" is marketed as a gift alternative to the basic greeting card and the Message plants are given as gifts for special occasions and holidays.
- Just Open, Water, and Watch your message bean grow to reveal the secret message on the cotyledon.
- The message will emerge in approximately 5-10 days.
- The message seed first appears with the outer seed coat covering the inner cotyledon.
- Without coaxing, the seed coat will fall off in a day or two to reveal the inner cotyledon.
- At first, the inner cotyledon is yellow, but with the addition of sunlight, the inner cotyledon will quickly turn green.
- The message seed will begin to splay open, somewhat like a butterfly spreads its wings, and send a leaf skyward, all the while exposing its special magic message for all to see.
- It really is an amazing message plant.
- The message bean seedling proudly carries its amazing message for several weeks before the message dries up and falls off.
- Many people transplant the message plant into a large pot or into the ground to grow.
- The fast growing vine will climb and quickly cover a trellis, fence or a wall.
- The fruits of the message plant will grow to look like giant swords 12-18 inches long.
- The message bean plant will continue to grow for several years if it is grown in a warm climate, or kept indoors in a cooler climate.
- The words on this amazing message plant are laser etched onto the seed by a patented process.
- Message Beans encoded with “Congratulations” and “Merry Christmas” can now be found in various markets.
- Once the message plant is opened and watered, the recipient makes magic wishes and waits anxiously for the message plant to emerge.
- Kids love to water and take care of this amazing message plant.
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.