Lilium Hybrid ( Orange ) - Plant
( 26 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Lilium Royal Sunset
Color: Orange with yellow
Bloom time: June to July
Height: 3.00 to 4.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Grow Asiatic lilies in full sun so they are exposed to at least six hours of sunlight a day. For optimum health and flower production, the soil must be well-drained and rich with organic matter, such as compost. To accomplish this, amend the top 6 to 8 inches of soil with 3 to 4 inches of organic matter before planting bulbs.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 50° to 80°F (10° to 27°C).
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Fertilize Asiatic lilies each spring when they emerge from the ground to help them bloom.
- Sprinkle a balanced fertilizer, such as 10-10-10 or 5-10-10, around each plant, then water it in with 1 inch of water.
- You can also use bulb fertilizer.
- Read the chart on the package for the correct application rate, because fertilizers contain different concentrates of nutrients.
An excellent, showy flower that provides color and contrast to the summer perennial border. Also may be grown in pots or containers, but plants and flowers will be somewhat smaller.
- Veterinary Clinical
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.