Bleeding Heart - Plant
( 3 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Dicentra eximia
Color: Pink, White, Yellow.
Bloom time: April to July
Height: 1.00 to 1.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Care for bleeding heart includes keeping the soil consistently moist by regular watering. The bleeding heart plant likes to be planted in organic soil in a shady or part shade area
Work compost into the area before planting the bleeding heart plant in fall or spring.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Care for bleeding heart includes keeping the soil consistently moist by regular watering.
- The bleeding heart plant likes to be planted in organic soil in a shady or part shade area.
- Work compost into the area before planting the bleeding heart plant in fall or spring
Shaded border, woodland garden, rock garden, wildflower garden or naturalized area.
- of Bleeding Hearts June 05 2015.
- Dicentra formosa
- Native people as a toothace remedy and can be combined with other nervines
:for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor / physian befor use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.