Bauhinia orchid lily - Plant
( 147 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Purple Orchid Tree.
Color: Pink to purple.
Bloom time: Late winter to early spring.
Height: 6 to 10 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: Well draining, slightly acidic soil.
Water: In summer, water your tree at least once a week, but in winter, cut back to every four to six weeks and only if it doesn t rain.
Temprature: Can withstand drought conditions, but cannot tolerate temperatures below 15°F (-9°C).
- Trim off any unsightly or leggy growth after the blooms fade and, of course, prune out any dead, diseased or broken branches any time of year.
- It is excellent as a feature tree or in the middle of a lawn as a shade tree.
- It does very well in pots, and could be pruned into a hedge or screen.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.