Tall Fescue ( 1 Kg ) - Seeds
( 4 times booked in last 90 days )
Common name: Festuca arundinacea Jaguar 3
Bloom time: Non-flowering
Height: 0.25 to 0.25 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Clean away from around the base of the rosebushes any trimmed debris that can harbor disease and insects.Late in the season, stop deadheading rugosas so that hips will form on the plants; these can be harvested and dried on screens, away from sunlight, then stored in an airtight container.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 50° and 65° degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work.
- Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance.
- Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal.
- Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
Harvesting: 10 days
- After a good rain, find a spot that is the first to dry out.
- Water trapped beneath the scales may rot the bulb, so a well-drained site is essential.
- Also, select a site that gets full sun.
- For dependable blooms, plants need six to eight hours of direct sunlight a day.
Dwarf fescue is used primarily as a residential lawn and especially valuable in the transition zone of the U.S. where temperature extremes are possible. Because it cannot repair itself quickly, there is limited use as a sport turfgrass.
Like other fescues, it tends to clump and if used in mixtures, it must predominate. In the spring and fall during the high growth periods, wearability is good. In summer when temperatures rise, it is sensitive to drought and may go dormant.
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.