Ociumum Basilicum Sabja - Plant
( 230 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Houttuynia cordata
Color: yellow to reddish
Bloom time: dry climate to bloom
Height: 8 to 18 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
To get a head start, start the seeds indoors 6 weeks before the last spring frost. Ensure your outdoor site gets 6 to 8 hours of full Sun daily; soil should be moist and well-drained.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 27 °c
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Make sure that the soil is moist.
- Basil plants like moisture.
- If you live in a hot area, use mulch around the basil plants (the mulch will help keep the soil moist).
- Make sure to pick the leaves regularly to encourage growth throughout the summer.
- After 6 weeks, pinch off the center shoot to prevent early flowering.
- If flowers do grow, just cut them off.
After the seedlings have their first six leaves, prune to above the second set. Every time a branch has six to eight leaves, repeat pruning the branches back to their first set of leaves
- Unverified information Because of its medicinal virtues, Tulsi is used in Ayurvedic preparations for treating various ailments.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.