Cinnamon Bark, Dal chini - Plant
( 305 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Acer griseum
Bloom time: April
Height: 20.00 to 30.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant a cinnamon tree outdoors in fall to give it time to establish itself during the rainy season. Place it in sandy soil, at least 10 feet from other trees or shrubs and in partial shade.
Scratch 1 ounce of balanced, granular fertilizer into the tree s soil, and water the soil. A balanced fertilizer contains equal amounts of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Water the tree twice each week during dry periods while it is young, and mist it occasionally with a gentle spray of water from a hose.
- A cinnamon tree grows best in humid conditions.
Excellent small tree for small properties. Deserves a location where its ornamental features can be appreciated (near a deck or patio). Appropriate as an understory tree in a woodland garden or as a specimen in many locations around the home. Popular bonsai subject, particularly in Europe.
- Unverified information Root and leaves-used in intermittent fevers, biliousness, jaundice; also in rheumatic affections; bruised in salt water, used in skin diseases.
- A decoction of the root bark is given to women to control fits at the time of delivery.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
No serious insect or disease problems.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.