Carmona I Shape - Plant
( 4 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Fukien Tea.
Height: 12 feet
Difficulty level: Growing it is a challange even for a bonsai grower.
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Likes a bright position but avoid exposing to direct midday sunlight if possible.
Soil: Use a Basic Bonsai Mix 1 part peat or loam, 1 part Grit, 1 part leaf mould or bark
Water: Keep soil moist but not water logged.
Temprature: Likes a warm location ideally above 15C and does not like too much temperature fluctuations.
Fertilizer: Every two weeks during the growing season and every 6 weeks during dormant periods. Use a balanced fertiliser through out the year with a high nitrogen fertiliser in spring - to help with the flush of new growth.
- Over watering can lead to leafs turning yellow and falling off.
- Best time to prune is late winter early spring before new growth starts - this ensures that new growth is left on for flowering.
- Cut back shoots with 6-8 leaf nodes to the last 2 nodes.
- Repot every 2 years in late spring when warmer weather has settled in.
- Its compact nature, small leaves, small white flowers, red berries, and gnarled looking trunk all make it a lovely bonsai to grow.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.