Pilea Spruceana - Plant
( 197 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Himalayan Clearweed
Bloom time: June-October
Height: 6 to 12 inches
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Keep in mind your climatic zone when growing aluminum plants. As mentioned, all varieties are tropical plants and as such are really only tolerant of outdoor conditions in USDA zones 9, 10 and 11. Areas of the deep southern Gulf States and Texas are conducive to growing aluminum plants as outdoor specimens provided they are sheltered to a certain extent.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 60-70 F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Aluminum plant care dictates fertilizing every five to six weeks during active growth phases.
- Apply liquid or soluble fertilizer according to the manufacturer’s instructions when taking care of a pilea aluminum plant.
- Apply fertilizer only when Pilea houseplants have damp soil; application when soil is dry may damage roots.
Taking care of a Pilea aluminum plant indoors requires well-drained potting soil and evenly moistened medium.
- For the most optimal success growing aluminum plants, check the plant daily and water as necessary when the soil surface appears dry.
- Take care to remove any excess standing water from the saucer and maintain a medium amount of light exposure.
These plants are evergreens, which have a small insignificant flower, and grow from 6 to 12 inches in height. They have a spreading habitat, which can be fostered depending on its supporting structure.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
no serious & insects disease problems.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.