Dendrobium Orchid - Plant
( 200 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Dendrobium Phalaenopsis
Color: White, orange, yellow, purple, pink, brown, green
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 0.50 to 4.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Deciduous types lose their leaves during the dry season in nature; therefore, withhold water in the late fall and early winter to mimic natural conditions and stimulate blooming for these types. During the summer plants should be kept fairly wet and may be placed outdoors, hanging under the shade of trees.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 37 to 39 F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Feed weekly during the growing season after first watering thoroughly with tepid water.
- Use a commercial fertilizer diluted in water to half strength.
- Good air movement and humidity of 50% or greater are important.
Dendrobium orchids make good house plants. Because their blooms are long-lived, they are used as cut flowers.
- Dendrobium makes ideal houseplants.
- Along with their pretty colors and decorative qualities, growing dendrobiums at home can eradicate pollutants and toxins from the air and create a clean environment.
only medicinal use
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.