Alternanthera variegated - Plant
( 0 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Joseph s coat
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 0.50 to 1.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Joseph’s Coat has a rich history. It has been a gardener’s favorite for centuries. It originated in Central and South America where many varieties still abound. Over time, it made its way into the knot gardens of the Victorian era in Europe. Knot gardens were filled with this aesthetically pleasing beauty.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 30° to 40°F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Supply your Joseph’s Coat plant with rich, organic soil.
- It will respond well if you feed it a liquid fertilizer, like fish emulsion, every two or three weeks.
- This plant will require plenty of water, too.
- An inch of water every week will keep your plant happy.
Bedding plant, edger or containers. Foliage is particularly attractive when plants are massed as a ground cover or edger. Plants of this species have been used since Victorian times in clipped formal plantings. Also can be an attractive houseplant.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.