Pomegranate, Annar, Anar (Grafted) - Plant
( 481 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Punica granatum
Bloom time: June to September
Height: 1.50 to 2.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Heat should be second on your pomegranate seed care list. These seeds will germinate at normal room temperature in about 30-40 days. Bring the soil temperature up a few degrees and you can cut this time in half. Try surrounding your plant with foil and placing it in direct sun until the seedlings sprout.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Water: Dry to medium
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Pomegranates need full sun.
- Keep an eye on the weather report and if temps threaten to drop below 40 degrees F.
- (4 C.
- ), move the plant indoors to a sunny window.
- Water the tree deeply about once a week, possibly more often during peak summer months.
- Fertilize the tree with half cup of 10-10-10.
Cottage gardens, wild gardens, meadows, prairies and naturalized areas. Good fresh cut or dried flower.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
Stem rot, powdery mildew and rust are occasional disease problems. Plant stems are weak and lodge easily. If grown ornamentally, plants can develop into a tangled mass of stems and foliage by mid to late summer if not cut back.
http://www.missouribotanicalgarden.org/ http://www.flowersofindia.net/ http://www.gardeningknowhow.com
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.