Mango Sindhu, Aam Sindhu (Grafted, Seedless) - Plant
( 114 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Hapus aam.
Height: 90 feet.
Difficulty level: Easy.
Planting & Care
Choose the sunniest spot in your garden and dig a 12-inch deep hole. If the plant is slightly bigger, then dig a slightly deeper hole. Also, prepare the soil with fertilizers and plant feed before planting the tree. Plant the tree deep and then pack the soil. However, make sure that the soil is loosely packed to enhance water absorption.
Sunlight: Full sun.
Soil: Mango can be grown in wide range of soils provided they are deep (minimum 6 ) and well drained. It prefers slightly acidic soils (pH 5.5 to 7.5).
Water: In the initial days, you have to water the plant thoroughly and after a few days water it regularly.
Fertilizer: Don t use chemical fertilizers on newly planted mango trees for the first two years. After this time you may give regular applications of nitrogen fertilizer to promote healthy growth flushes and flower production.
- Mango fruit is utilised at all stages of its development both in its immature and mature state.
- Raw fruits are used for making chutney, pickles and juices.
- The ripe fruits besides being used for desert are also utilised for preparing several products like squashes, syrups, nectars, jams and jellies.
- The mango kernel also contains 8-10 percent good quality fat which can be used for soap and also as a substitute for cola in confectionery.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.