Star Gooseberry, Harfarauri - Plant
( 24 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Phyllanthus acidus
Bloom time: june to august
Height: 25-30 ft
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
It can be started from seeds, from budding or air layering. But the better option is to buy a grafted tree from a nursery. As amla tree takes around 5 years to start producing fruits when propagated from seeds.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 70 F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Well-drained, loamy to light heavy soil that is deep and rich in organic matter is required for growing amla tree.
- A pH level can be between slightly acidic to slightly alkaline.
- The waterlogged and clay-rich soil is detrimental and must be avoided, same is the case with too sandy soils.
Regular and abundant watering is essential at the young age.
- Once the tree gets established it doesn’t require regular and frequent watering.
- However, you can water the plant during the period of active growth or in a drought like conditions in summer.
- Watering 2-3 times in a month in summer is sufficient for a mature tree.
- In any case, water stagnation must be avoided.
They do benefit however from a good regular source of potassium. The ideal solution is to feed the plants monthly from early spring up to around harvest time with liquid tomato feed - see the container instructions for dilution rates.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
no serious & insests disease problems
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.