Orange Fruit, Santra ( Grafted ) - Plant
( 458 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Height: 4-10 feet.
Difficulty level: easy
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Provide direct sunlight for at least several hours daily. Move the plants outdoors for a few hours daily in the spring, increasing the time outdoors until the tree can stay outdoors for the summer. Bring the tree indoors in the fall.
Soil: A mixture of 1 part each potting soil, organic compost and per-lite or vermiculite.
Water: Water the tree as needed to keep the soil moist but not wet. Allow the top inch of soil to dry out before watering.
Temprature: Capable of withstanding temperatures as low as 20 degrees Fahrenheit, but prefers warmer temperatures of at least 55 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
Fertilizer: Fertilize your calamondin orange with a citrus formula or a slow-release formula specifically for acid loving plants during the growing season. Dilute the fertilizer to half the recommended strength during the winter months.
- Care and maintenance of the tree to keep it pest free will bring the rewards of fruit which ripens in the winter.
- They need pruning each year to maintain attractive shape.
- Cut all deadwood and crossing branches.
- Prune ornamental citrus to open the crown foliage to let in light and air.
- These oranges are tart, to say the least.
- Sample one for sourness before using any in cooking.
- You can use them in place of lemons in a recipe.
- There is no hurry to pick calamondins.
- They re long-lasting, so you can enjoy them for months on the tree.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.