Badam, Indian Almond, Terminalia Catappa - Plant
( 124 times booked in last 90 days )
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Color: White to pale green.
Bloom time: Late winter to early fall.
Height: 35 meters (110 ft).
Planting & Care
Sunlight: Full Sun.
Soil: Well-drained soil.
Water: Average Water Needs; Water regularly; do not overwater
Temprature: Hardy upto 4 degree C.
- leaf extract exhibited potent anti-diabetic effects and suppress bone weight loss in ovariectomized mice.
- Ethanol leaf extracts displayed analgesic and anti-inflammatory activities.
- The fruit and seed are edible.
- Oil extracted from the dried nuts is edible and used in cooking in parts of South America.
- Indian almond leaves contain several different flavonoids, including kaempferol and quercetin.
- It is also rich in various tannins; astringent, bitter plant polyphenols that either bind and precipitate or shrink proteins.
- The Almond tree provides deep shade and has become a beloved ornamental tree in tropical gardens, parks and along streets.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.