Apple, Seb - Plant
( 4 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Japanese painted fern
Bloom time: Non-flowering
Height: 1.00 to 1.50 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Use a water timer or drip irrigation system to supply custard apple trees with a sufficient amount of water. Overwatering the tree can lead to root rot, while under watering it can cause the leaves to fall and the fruit to burn in direct sunlight. Custard apple trees are sensitive to frost.
Sunlight: Part shade to full shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 64 and 77
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Use a balanced fertilizer every three months until the tree begins to bear fruit, and apply nitrogen annually once the tree is mature.
- Typically dormant during the winter, custard apple trees do not require regular watering.
They do, however, need watering twice a month starting in early spring, when they are actively growing.
- Use a water timer or drip irrigation system to supply custard apple trees with a sufficient amount of water.
‘Apple Court’ is a pinnately crested form that basically has the same gray/green/silver fronds as var. pictum, but differs by having distinctively crested pinnae on the fronds.
- apple leaves (Annona reticulata) medicinal herbs are well used in Jamaica for a number of ailments.
- apple pulp is used in flavouring mousses, fruit souffles and compotes
- Woodland gardens, shade gardens or shaded border fronts.
No serious insect or disease problems.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.