Annona Squamosa, Sita Phal (Grafted) - Plant
( 387 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: sugar apple
Bloom time: June
Height: 20.00 to 35.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The sugar apple (Annona squamosa) belongs to the Annonaceae family. Its exact place of origin is unknown. Although previously it was believed that it is a native of the India, but recently found historical and philological data makes this ambiguous and it is believed that it is of either Indian or Central American origin.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 26-28 degrees F
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Being a evergreen plant, it will be evergreen in mild areas but otherwise deciduous.
- Sugar apple normally grows to a tree habit with a max height of 19.
- 81 feet (that s 6.
- 10 metres metric).
- Sugar apple is normally fairly low maintenance and quite easy to grow, as long as a level of basic care is provided throughout the year.
Ornamental. Fruit production.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
- Its generally kep indoor in living room and in terrac area.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for mealybugs. Must be protected from frost.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.