Lantana Camara - 0.5 Kg Seeds
Common name: West Indian Lantana
Bloom time: may to june
Height: 3.00 to 4.00 feet.
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The deep planting encourages the developing stem to send out roots to help stabilize the plant and perhaps eliminate the need for staking. Also, deep planting keeps lily bulbs cool when temperatures soar.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 70 F to 75 F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Deadhead to prolong flowering.
- Maintain moderate soil moisture and fertilize lightly.
- plant will die with the first frost.
General, Parks & Gardens, Coastal, Flowerbed / Border, Container Planting
- There are also some scientific studies which have shown beneficial effects of L .
- camara, such as one by R.
- Satish which found that an extract from the plant reduced ulcer development in rats.
-  Extracts from the plant have also been used to treat respiratory infections in Brazil.
for medicinal use
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.