Grevillea Robusta, Silver Oak, Silk Oak - 0.5 Kg Seeds
Common name: Ilex opaca Steward s Silver Crown
Bloom time: May to June
Height: 15.00 to 25.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Have a hose or bucket of water and all your planting tools nearby. Keep your bare-root rose in water until you are ready to place it in the ground.Plants can be cut back and moved in either spring or fall, but not in midsummer, as they might suffer and die in the heat.
Sunlight: Full sun to part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 36 °C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Plant care may require a bit of effort, but the results are well worth the work.
- Not all plants are fragrant, but the most common and hardy do produce a sweet, carrying fragrance.
- Common is a vine and has larger glossy green leaves than Royal.
- Both can survive in temperate climates if they are planted in a sheltered area.
- Arabian is a small bush with evergreen leaves.
- Epsom salts along with your fertilizer; the magnesium sulfate will encourage new growth from the bottom of the bush Prune plants every spring and destroy all old or diseased plant material.
- Wear elbow-length gloves that are thick enough to protect your hands from thorns or a clumsy slip, but flexible enough to allow you to hold your tools.
Specimen or group. Foundation planting. Foliage provides excellent color for the winter landscape, and cuttings of the same are popular additions to Christmas wreaths and decorations. Berries are attractive and a good winter food source for birds. Hedges. Woodland gardens.
- Herbs-Treat and Taste is about herbs and spices and their uses in medicine and cookery.
- We give recipes and information which enable people to have a healthier diet which can prevent certain illnesses and alleviate symptoms such as a cough, sore throat etc.
for medicinal use
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.