Chukrasia Tabularis, Jamaica Cedar - 0.5 Kg Seeds
Common name: bastard
Bloom time: winter
Height: 10 m
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The timber is highly prized for high-grade cabinet work, decorative panelling, furniture, musical instruments, interior joinery such as doors, windows and light flooring, sporting goods and for carving.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Growing plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seed.
- Seeds of plants flowers should usually be sown directly into the sunny flower bed, as developing roots do not like to be disturbed.
- The deep planting encourages the developing stem to send out roots to help stabilize the plant and perhaps eliminate the need for staking.
- Also, deep planting keeps lily bulbs cool when temperatures soar.
The leaves are used to season meat and other foods in Caribbean, Latin American and Asian cuisines. It is often added to chutneys, a sauce containing fruits or vegetables that is eaten with other dishes.
- Chikrasi is a deciduous, medium-sized, sometimes fairly large tree up to 30 (max.
- 40) m tall.
- Chikrasi is a valuable multipurpose tree genus, distributed mainly in South and Southeast Asia.
- The timber is highly prized for high-grade cabinet work, decorative panelling, furniture, musical instruments, interior joinery such as doors, windows and light flooring, sporting goods and for carving.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medical use
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.