Bambusa Arundinacea - 0.5 Kg Seeds
Common name: giant thorny bamboo, male bamboo, spiny bamboo,
Bloom time: summer
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The deep planting encourages the developing stem to send out roots to help stabilize the plant and perhaps eliminate the need for staking. Also, deep planting keeps lily bulbs cool when temperatures soar.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 18 to 29°C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Growing plants can be inexpensive, particularly when growing them from seed.
- Seeds of plants flowers should usually be sown directly into the sunny flower bed, as developing roots do not like to be disturbed.
- Place plants in full sun in average, well-drained soil.
- Drainage is important; don t place where roots will sit in water.
- Leaves develop best flavor in full sun.
Thick wall with flexibility comes in useful for construction materials, scaffolds, and handicrafts. Indian Thorny Bamboo is native to India and China.
- plant is used for treatment of diseases for hundreds of years.
- It has expectorant, analgesic, sedative, diaphoretic properties.
- It is external application cures skin diseases and gives relief in burns, itching, pain etc.
- As per Ayurveda, this plant is hot is potency and balances tridosha.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use,
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.