Cascabela Thevetia, Yellow Oleander, Bitti (Yellow) - 0.5 Kg Seeds
Common name:Lucky Nut Yellow, Bitti Yellow, Yellow Oleander, Trumpet Flower, Be Still Tree.
Regional name: Marathi - Bitti, Pilvalakanhera, Hindi - Pil-kaner, Bengali - Kolka-phul, Tamil - Pachaiyalari, Telgu - Pachchaganeru, Gujarati - Pila-kanera, Kannada - Kadukasi, Malayalam - Manja Areli, Sanskrit - Berenjo
( 25 times booked in last 90 days )
Common name: yellow oleander
Bloom time: Seasonal bloomer
Height: 4.00 to 8.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plant yellow oleander trees in part or full sun, since they like heat. The trees do best in well-draining soil with lots of organic content, so work in compost before you plant. You ll need to water these plants regularly. Pruning and litter cleanup (wear gloves) will take a little of your time as well.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Yellow oleander growing shrub to small tree of the genus Cascabela also known as Cascabela thevetia, Yellow oleander perennial evergreen used as ornamental fragrant hedge plant drought tolerant and attract pollinators, can grow in tropics, mediterranean, desert, subtropics or temperate climate.
- Plant yellow oleander trees in part or full sun, since they like heat.
- The trees do best in well-draining soil with lots of organic content, so work in compost before you plant.
- You ll need to water these plants regularly.
- Pruning and litter cleanup (wear gloves) will take a little of your time as well.
Container plant for sunny decks, patios and other locations around the home. In Zones 8-10, these plants are used in a variety of landscape applications including hedges, screens, foundation plantings and borders.
- Unverified information Roots and fruits are believed to be useful for skin diseases, leprosy, cobra and other venomous bites, epilepsy, fatigue, fever, syphilis, insanity, helminthiasis, epilepsy, as remedy for impure blood.
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for mealybugs, aphids and scale. Caterpillars may chew on the foliage. Remove and destroy any leaves damaged by leaf spot.
You may also need below items for gardening
Recommended Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.