Madame Galen Trumpet Vine - Plant
( 5 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: trumpet creeper
Color: Deep salmon
Bloom time: July to August
Height: 15.00 to 25.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The beautiful, eyecatching, deep orange to salmon-red trumpet-shaped flowers of this spectacular, fast growing vine are borne in large clusters, forming at the ends of branches. Exceptionally fast-growing to 25 feet in height/length
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 15°C / 59°F.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Feed this flowering vine in early spring with a well-balanced "nursery-type" fertilizer or organic plant food.
- If unsure as to how much fertilizer to apply, refer to instructions on product label.
When given room to grow, Madame Galen Trumpet Vine does not require pruning.
- It can, however, be trained to grow over entryways, along a fence, or over an arbor and other structures where some pruning may be required to keep growth in bounds.
Woodland gardens, naturalized areas. Provides quick cover for fences, arbors, trellises, walls or other structures in the landscape. Also may be grown along the ground to cover rock piles or old tree stumps
- Gardenality to diagnose
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.