Clitoria Ternatea, Gokarna (White) - Plant
( 146 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Asian pigeonwings, bluebellvine, blue pea, butterfly pea, cordofan pea and Darwin pea
Bloom time: june
Height: 15.00 to 25.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
The seeds of the Butterfly Pea should be nicked or filed, then soaked overnight in room temperature water before planting. They can be sown directly in the garden with 3-4 inch spacing when the soil warms in the spring. Start seeds indoors 12 weeks before the warm weather arrives, maintaining a temperature within the growing medium of 70°-75° F.
Sunlight: Full sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- It grows as a vine or creeper, doing well in moist, neutral soil1.
- The most striking feature about this plant are its vivid deep blue flowers; solitary, with light yellow markings.
- They are about 4 cm long by 3 cm wide.
- There are some varieties that yield white flowers.
- The flowers of this plant has the shape of human female genitals.
- It is native to tropical equatorial Asia.
Plan ahead when planting this vine. It must be sited and trained only on sturdy structures which will be able to support the considerable weight of the mature vine. This is an excellent vine for large, sturdy, freestanding arbors, pergolas, posts, trellises.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
Although susceptible to a number of foliage-chewing insects and fungal diseases, none are significant. Failure of vines to produce flowers may be attributable to a number of causes including death of flower buds in winter, too much shade, plants too young (especially seed grown ones), improper pruning or overfertilization.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.