Wagh Nakhi Variegated, Ficus Repens, Creeping Fig - Plant
( 31 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Ficus pumila
Color: dark green,
Bloom time: Rarely flowers
Height: 10.00 to 15.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Plan to set out your creeping figs in the fall just before the rainy season, since they need moisture when young and will adhere better to damp walls. Choose from among the varieties available, which include Ficus pumila "Minima" with smaller leaves, Ficus pumila "Quercifolia" with oak-shaped leaves, and Ficus pumila "Variegata" with variegated ones. Calculate how many plants you will need to cover your building s walls, if those plants are spaced 2 feet apart.
Sunlight: Part shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Dig a hole every 2 feet along that line and set the figs at the same depth they grew in their pots.
- Water the ground thoroughly and add a couple inches of mulch around the plants to suppress weeds, keeping the mulch away from the stems of the plants.
- Pinch the fig plants back if you want to encourage fuller growth.
Outdoors, this plant is a popular cover for stone walls or rock outcroppings. Grow as a houseplant or garden annual in the St. Louis area.
- medicine in Vietnam, the fruits and the leaves are considered to be tonic
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
No serious insect or disease problems. Watch for scale, aphids, mealybugs, thrips and spider mites. Outdoor plants may spread rapidly.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.