Raat Ki Rani, Raat Rani, Night Blooming Jasmine - Plant
( 1564 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Night blooming jasmine,
Bloom time: aug. to oct
Height: (13 ft)
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Queen of Night or our commonly known raat ki raani is a fragrant flowering bush. Commonly also known as Night blooming jasmine, night scented jessamine the cestrum nocturnum fowering bush can grow in all climates and is an evergreen flowering bush.
After hearing a lot of tales and folk lores about this heavenly fragrant plant the desire to plant this bush in my terrace garden was too strong and this time I decided to add this raat rani plant to my family of fragrant jasmines and champa flowering plants.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 30 deg C
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- he raat ki rani grows best when trimmed and kept in the size and shape of a bush other wise it grows thin developing a long stem trailing like a climber and taking over the other pots.
- It look also good when the white flowers grow on the bush and the sight is wonderful to see the round shape of the raat ki rani bush laden with tiny tubular while flowers growing in bunches drooping down with its weight, and of course the heavenly fragrance.
- herbal medicine
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use, please consult appropriate doctor before use.
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.