Oregano - Plant
( 406 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: Origanum vulgare
Bloom time: July
Height: 0.50 to 0.75 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
st to shear plants back regularly before flowering to keep the planting tidy and to induce growth of new leaves. Best propagated from cuttings taken from plants whose leaves have a proven superior aroma/taste (seed-grown plants sometimes have little aroma or flavor) when harvest of leaves for culinary purposes is desired.
Sunlight: Full Sun to Partial Shade
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 22-25 degrees Celsius.
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Oregano can be grown from seeds, cuttings, or purchased container plants.
- Seeds should be started indoors prior to your region s last expected frost.
- There s no need to cover oregano herb seeds with soil.
- Simply mist them with water and cover the seed tray or container with plastic.
Group or mass in herb gardens, border fronts, cottage gardens or rock gardens. Also effective as an edger or groundcover. Pots, window boxes, and containers. Cultivars with attractive foliage are used as ornamentals.
- Possible health benefits of Oregano.
- The herb is used to treat respiratory tract disorders, gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, menstrual cramps, and urinary tract disorders.
- The herb is also applied topically to help treat a number of skin conditions, such as acne and dandruff.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.