Datura, Dhatura - Plant
( 5 times booked in last 90 days )
The pack contains 5 seed packets of
- Radish F1 Great Long White - Seeds
- Coriander Imported - Seeds
- Cucumber F1 Samber Selection - Seeds
- Methi Kasturi, Fenugreek - Seeds
- Sunflower Large Bloom - Seeds
*Use coupon : NLWKGP
-High Quality 8 inch Plastic Pot with each plant.
-Offer Valid on orders with 3 or more Plants
Common name: horn-of-plenty
Color: colors vary from white to yellow, pink, and pale purple.
Bloom time: July to frost
Height: 3.00 to 4.00 feet
Difficulty level: easy to grow
Planting & Care
Sow seeds directly outside into a prepared bed in fall in warmer climates and in early spring after all danger of frost has passed in cooler climates. You can grow trumpet flower inside or outside in a pot, or simply spread seed with a light coat of sand outside in a sunny location.
Sunlight: Full Sun
Soil: well-drained soil
Temprature: 47°F ( 8°C)
Fertilizer: Apply any organic fertilizer
- Potted plants need special Datura trumpet flower care and annual repotting.
- The plants may lose leaves in winter if left outside in milder climates but spring back in warmer temperatures.
- Datura plants growing in colder zones will require you to move the plant indoors or just let it reseed and start new plants.
Borders, containers. Specimen or group. Place containers near patios so flower fragrance may be enjoyed.
- The paste of roasted leaves is applied over the area to relieve pain.
- It is used as herbal medicine, especially in case of ayurveda for asthma and bonesetting.
- Jimson weed is used to treat spasm of bronchitis in asthma.
- Datura seeds and leaves are used as antiasthmatic, antispasmodic, hypnotic and narcotic.
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose.
for medicinal use
You may also need below items with plants
Recommended Planters : Rotomolded Planters :
Add a splash of beauty to balconies, patios, walls, fences & window sills with durable,light weight, Rotomolded planters.
Buy ready to use nutrient rich soil:
In general use a soil-based compost placed over a generous layer of drainage material such as earthenware crocks, pebbles or gravel. Water and feed regularly, especially while plants are bearing flowers and fruit, when a high-potash fertilizer is recommended.
Buy Decorative Pebbles :
Decorate planters or garden landscapes with these decorative pebbles :
Using pebbles in a garden brings different colours and textures to the garden. Pebbles can also fill up otherwise empty space in the garden, leaving a visual that might be considered more interesting and aesthetic than simple dirt, soil or mulch.